True Confessions...

Hi Guys and Welcome to my blog. Hopefully i will be updating this as i make my travels around wherever i may go, be it in the near future or way off in the distance.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Defiant till the end...

'A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Let's shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
To carry on...'


A non update sort of update kind of post.... whatever that means? lol.

Just sitting here in me bed in me hostel having a little think about this trip and I can't help but notice aside from a few ulcers and hangover symptoms, that I generally feel a bit healthier. At home it had almost become routine to have to take some sort of painkiller daily and because of that I brought a few packets of ibuprofen with me and I can honestly say I have taken about tablets about 3 times since I've been here and that's pretty good for me.

Also, as anyone who knows me would know how I used to sleep in fairly late ;) at home, I find myself waking up early doors and feeling pretty refreshed and not needing to stay in bed for half the day.
so generally on the health front New Zealand wins and the UK loses. :) touch wood (literally just did) that I don't get seriously Ill now!

anything else worth mentioning in this post? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hostels are a love hate relationship I miss having my own room quite a lot you never fully feel like you can relax here cause someone is always about, I mean that have single rooms in hostels but they are too damn pricy ... on the other hand it is cool being able to meet people from all walks of life and you never know you could end up meeting your best friend :).

sooo that's about it for this post TTFN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment