True Confessions...

Hi Guys and Welcome to my blog. Hopefully i will be updating this as i make my travels around wherever i may go, be it in the near future or way off in the distance.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Famous Last Words...

Hey Guys!...

              So guess what?!?!?       Im heading to New Zealand in January! woop woop!.
I have already started saving and as soon as i have the money i will be booking my flights... exciting stuff! So like everyone else has the idea of doing, i have set up this blog so i can keep you lovely people informed on the things i will see, the places i will go and the people i will meet, and i hope to inspire you to do new things and go new places.

It will be a massive step to take but i believe i will be prepared for it as i am ready for some adventure and i am keen to start a new chapter in my life! Even though i will have to make the mammoth journey out there on my own i shall have plenty of company once i arrive (hopefully) in the form of the three musketeers, Scott Homer, Shane Ramsden and Alice tarry, and also from my big brother Glen! who i miss very much as its been a while since i last saw him!

So the future is looking bright for me and i am majorly excited about what it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment